Who We Are
We are a company in Tanzania that aims at creating career awareness and lightening career paths for youth. We use our extensive knowledge to unleash youth and children potential by helping them to make informed career decisions that will align with the changes in the job market. We involve them by providing career consultancy with main focus in improving the state of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education in Tanzania. We inspire and encourage young people to use STEM and STEAM to solve challenges of their society by coming up with different innovations. We also offer opportunities to STEM students to come and volunteer with us to get different experiences while studying.
We are envisioning increased competence that unleashes youth’s potential and stepping into their greatness.
To create a generation of well-rounded youth with an invaluable set of skills and liberal perspectives needed in the competitive global markets.
WHAT WE DO
We run a number of programs for different age groups, where we do experiments for 3-14 years old children through a program called Rising STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering Arts and Mathematics) Stars. Annual STEM Youth boot camps for secondary school. The Start-up Studio for young innovators, Job Shadowing Program and Career Guidance & Inspiration Talks. With the partnership with Foundation Botnar, from Switzerland we are working in establishment of a STEAM Park in Tanga Technical School.
WHO WE WORK WITH
- Young generations in or out of secondary schools, colleges, and universities.
WHERE WE WORK:
5 Annual STEM Youth Boot Camps Conducted
9691 Secondary School youth we have inspired
520 Number of Inspire pack- Science Kits Sold
25 Annual Science Fairs and Career Guidance Sessions
9510 Pre primary and primary school students reached
89 Rising STEAM , STARS Sessions Conducted
83 Youtube Videos
Our male to female ratio of participants in our programs 45:55 – F:M
- Opening doors for skills’ development such as leadership, public speaking and interview skills.
- Offering career guidance as they transition to higher education.
- Training talent development through involvement in extra curricula activities.
FOR THE SCHOOL
- Allowing critical thinkers in schools through Project Based and Integrated Learning such as introducing STEM activities in schools.
- Supplementing the syllabus by offering course related training’s .
- Trigger improvement in quality of education through organizing fairs that trigger learning environment and inspiring the students.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT
- Promoting key policy objectives of education and employment ranging from lifelong learning to social equity.
- Exposing students to self sustaining entrepreneur skills, thus increasing their self employment and employment generation.
- Forming a Youth Think Tank that will discuss, and critically analyze the key policies in sustainability of education.
FOR THE EMPLOYERS
- Developing apprenticeship programs that will train students to be ethical and efficient workers.
- Offering employees skills needed in the competitive global market such as confidence and ability to express oneself.
- Additional human resources and developing volunteering spirit.