The inspiration behind founding ProjeKt Inspire is to cater the current need of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics teaching resources in schools. To add the practical way of learning that is missing from the current education curriculum used in schools; as most of them especially public primary schools are using a theoretical based curriculum which neglects the practicability of the lessons. Our learning approach supports students on understanding the context and science behind a particular phenomenon of the science subjects rather than studying for passing examinations.
ProjeKt inspire to adequately prepare teachers with equipped practical knowledge and information regarding STEM to match the current learning demand following a significant growth of technology and industrialization.
What we do
Projekt Inspire Objectives
- Opening doors for skills’ development such as leadership, public speaking and interview skills.
- Offering career guidance as they transition to higher education.
- Training talent development through involvement in extra curricula activities.
- Allowing critical thinkers in schools through Project Based and Integrated Learning such as introducing STEM activities in schools.
- Supplementing the syllabus by offering course related training’s.
- Trigger improvement in quality of education through organizing fairs that trigger learning environment and inspiring the students.
- Promoting key policy objectives of education and employment ranging from lifelong learning to social equity.
- Exposing students to self sustaining entrepreneur skills, thus increasing their self employment and employment generation.
- Forming a Youth Think Tank that will discuss, and critically analyze the key policies in sustainability of education.
- Developing apprenticeship programs that will train students to be ethical and efficient workers.
- Offering employees skills needed in the competitive global market such as confidence and ability to express oneself.
- Additional human resources and developing volunteering spirit.
Where we work
Our male to female ratio of participants in our programs 45:55 – F:M